Industry research has shown that up to 85% of fastener and industrial supply costs can be associated directly to inventory overhead activities like administration, inspections and even over-ordering. You need a supplier that can manage and deliver cost-effective inventory solutions. Cincinnati Fastener & Industrial Supply’s Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) Program is the answer.
Through our VMI Program, we regularly monitor and adjust your required inventory according to supply and demand of your growing business. Specifically, our VMI Program offers:
- • Creation of a stocking plan optimized to your inventory needs
- • Bar code labeling of all your bins and stocking locations
- • Delivery of inventory on a prearranged schedule
- • Product stocked at our warehouse to back-up your on-site inventory
- • Regular management reports to review/monitor program
- • Monthly billing
Working with Cincinnati Fastener can help you measurably minimize the cost of your existing inventory program while maximizing the productivity within your plant or operation by avoiding unforeseen or unnecessary parts and supply shortages.
Through our VMI Program we work closely with you to implement a solution tailored to the demands and needs of your operation.
This includes regular inspections of stocked products on-site, whether it’s in a vending machine, bin or shelving unit.